Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Fun






Well our thanksgiving holiday started out with our cousin Karli coming to stay with us. She was off for the week and wanted to come visit. So yes I had 4 girls in my house including myself. But the girls did great and had lots of fun. It was so funny for me to watch the girls play. Because Karli acts just like her mom when she was younger and I see a lot of myself in Kiersten. I was cracking up. Crazy how are kids are so much like us.
Thanksgiving day we spent at my parents new house. My grandparents were able to come which was very exciting. They haven't really been up for doing much lately. And they really love seeing the kids. We pretty much ate all day and just relaxed at the house and watched movies that night. Beautiful day and beautiful weather. The only downer is that we caught a yucky cold from my nephew. No fun! So now I'm just trying to get over that so I can start my christmas shopping. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment